Interested in being a guest host on Confessions of a Movie Snob?
We have the following requirements of people who wish to join us for an episode of Confessions of a Movie Snob:
- Be willing to talk about the movies you love, and explain why.
- Choose a movie-related topic to talk about. This must be a topic that relates to movies, can be attributed to multiple films, and something we can use to generate a list of movies to talk about in the “Top 6″ segment.
- Participate in the “Top 6″ segment, where you will need to come up with a list of ten movies that fit the topic you want to discuss. For example, if you want to talk about the potential topic, “Movies That Should Have Been Nominated,” be prepared to have a list of ten movies that fit that bill. Be ready to talk about why you choose that movie.
- Be yourself. We want you to relax, and be open on this show, without fear of reprisal or derision from either Aaron or Ethan. We’re all here to talk movies, and we all love movies, and we understand that we can’t all like the same things. After all, if this was a show where all we did was agree with one another, it’d be kind of boring.
- Be courteous. Disagreements will happen, and don’t take that personally, but also don’t make it personal. Be an adult, and be prepared to have a discussion.
That all being said, we hope you still want to be on the show, and you’re willing to chat about a few movies that are near and dear to your heart.
Fill out the form below to contact the hosts of Confessions of a Movie Snob, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.